PELOTON RELEASES PELOTON ROW AND NEW FEATURES ON PELOTON GUIDE
Pre-orders and trials of
The announcement of
"It has always been our goal to offer convenient and engaging workouts wherever, whenever. We've continuously challenged ourselves to create new, differentiated products and experiences for our Members and
Rowing is known for being an efficient, low-impact exercise, working 86% of muscles in as little as 15 minutes.
- Form Assist: Individually calibrated on-screen feedback highlights areas for improvement in real time so Members can adjust their form and strengthen their stroke as they row.
- Form Rating and Insights: Post-class analytics and insights measure performance and progress over time. Members receive a detailed breakdown and rating of form and metrics after each class to help them optimize their rowing technique.
- Personal Pace Targets: Customizable pace targets contextualize instructors' cues to help Members gauge how much intensity is needed at every interval to stay on track.
- 24" HD Swivel Screen: Swivel screen pivots 45 degrees to bring the studio energy into the home and seamlessly move from
Peloton Rowto floor-based content like Row Bootcamp and Strength.
- Electronically-Controlled Resistance: Each stroke is frictionless and near-silent so workouts won't disrupt the household.
- Vertical Stowability: Safe, sleek, and seamless storage with an included upright wall anchor to allow
Peloton Rowto work for all spaces.
- New Content and Instructors for All Levels: Expert instructors
Matt Wilpersand Adrian Williams, along with new instructors Ash Pryor, Alex Karwoskiand Katie Wang, lead new class formats such as Instructed Rowand Row Bootcamp with Guided Scenic and Live classes coming early next year. Their diverse skill sets ensure Members have a variety of levels and teaching styles to choose from.
Peloton isn't just adding new products like
Peloton Guide, the brand's AI-powered personal trainer and first dedicated strength product, today will also roll out a series of updates including Rep Tracking - an AI-powered feature that recognizes and counts Members' movements - and Weight Rack - a feature that tracks the free weights in a Member's home and allows Guide to measure the total weight lifted in each movement of a workout to show strength progression over time. Rep Tracking launches with three new collections on Guide, and new Rep Tracking-enabled classes will be added each week. Peloton Guide is available from
For more information about all of Peloton's immersive fitness devices, content or Membership, please visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) is the leading connected fitness platform with a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members worldwide. A category innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton's first-of-its-kind subscription platform seamlessly combines innovative hardware, distinctive software, and exclusive content. Its world-renowned instructors, coach and motivate Members to be the best version of themselves anytime, anywhere. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peloton-releases-peloton-row-and-new-features-on-peloton-guide-301627717.html